June 29th, 2012
Effective immediately, due to the current heat and dry weather conditions, Community Water System is asking both retail and wholesale customers alike to voluntarily recue their water usage. By initiating a voluntary water conservation effort at this time, we may possibly avoid a mandatory reduction at a later date. So please help us conserver water by:
- Limiting outside water usage such as watering lawns and gardens to at least every other day.
- Avoid washing down driveways, homes, and automobiles.
- Limit the filling of swimming pools.
- Make sure your neighbors and friends are aware of this water conservation effort.
- Please limit all unnecessary water usage as much as possible.
If you have any question s concerning this voluntary water conservation effort, please call Community Water System at 1-800-234-2971.
Thank you for your understanding and your help.
Community Water System, Greers Ferry, AR